Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

When the stomach is full...

...the eyelids get heavy and laziness sets in.

Sorry for the lack of updates. After a nice, heavy lunch, I can't help but enjoy a nap. However, my afternoon nap earlier was different from usual. I had a dream. A very unusual dream. I was dreaming that I was stuffing my face with a burger and the ketchup was dripping down my knee. Yes, "Ewww" comes to mind.

Perhaps this is what they warn about when sleeping after such a heavy meal. Well, I survived.

Heard a dog barking last night, and this afternoon, Mum mentioned that the neighbour had a dog. I can't wait to have a look at it. I miss having a dog. You should have seen me at the pet shop in KL. So pitiful, face close to the glass partition.

It's 4am. Time for sleep. It's a vicious cycle. Can't sleep early because I napped in the afternoon, have to nap in the afternoon because I don't get enough sleep at night.

*yawn*

Take care, all! By the way, since this is not a daily update, perhaps it's better if you checked twice a week, instead of five times a day. It's wrecking my stats, as each visit lasts 0 seconds. =Þ