Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hearts in all the weirdest places


After terrorising the praying mantis, I happened to look down and ... found this heart-shaped leaf on the ground. Awww...who needs expensive Valentine's Day cards when Nature readily gives hearts away for free? I'd choose a guy who says, "I combed through this garden, looking for a symbol of my feelings for you...and I found this leaf." over some expensive card that will be stored away in a dusty drawer any day. Then again, how many men in their right minds would even want to comb through grass, hedge and shrub to find a symbol of their love? Add in mosquitoes and kerengga and you have yourself a cheap-skate, crazy man in your hands. Thank goodness I am single then, I suppose. HehPosted by Picasa

No comments: