Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

S-T-R-E-T-C-H

There's a huge crack in the wall fronting our property. The poor kerengga have to stretch their legs to reach the other side. It was a little tricky taking a pic like this because they cross the gap real quickly and by the time I snap, they've reached the other side.

I'm feeling hungry right now. Had two curry puffs for dinner, and also two pieces of bread with vanilla and strawberry-flavoured ice cream sandwiched between them. Mum had bought a tub of Wall's Neapolitan ice cream yesterday.

I think I'll open that bottle of ice cream soda tomorrow and make myself a float tomorrow. After my trip to Kustem to get my transcript and other things in order. And perhaps visit my friend and ex-fellow front office receptionist.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: