Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Saturday, February 11, 2006


Whaddya lookin' at? Posted by Picasa

I know, the angle is such that you can hardly tell that it's a praying mantis. Tried taking a shot from the side, but that's practically impossible when the subject in question insists on locking its eyes on to the lens. When I moved for another angle some place else...and as I was looking at the preview screen, I gasped. I remembered the leaf that had the caterpillar yesterday (or was it the day before?). I looked down...and true enough. The my shirt was brushing against the leaf. And the caterpillar was on it!! Some time earlier, it wasn't there. I'm just glad I didn't brush against the caterpillar. I might have got a rash. I think I have another better pic of that praying mantis.

No comments: