Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Saturday, February 18, 2006


Sorry for the lack of updates the past few days. The PM went missing and I didn't win anything and I got the "I love you but I'm not in love with you" spiel two hours after Valentine's Day so you can imagine my reluctance to say anything here. I sent my xD Picture card to Simon with the hope that he would be able to salvage the photos and the card. As you can see from the caterpillar pic which I had taken last year, he was able to do that. This big, fat, juicy caterpillar was one of two which were eating the errr...bleeding heart (yam?) thingy. It was really hanging under the stem and I used my hand to hold the edge of the leaf. I was feeling squeamish just doing that. That's all from me for now. I might not post tomorrow. It all depends on my mood. Take care and have a good weekend! Posted by Picasa

No comments: