Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Quiz-filled day

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out! Overall, you scored as follows:



95% scored higher (more stupid),
2% scored the same, and
3% scored lower (less stupid).

What does this mean? You are 3% stupid. This means...

You are our next Einstein. Wow! Keep up the great thinking.

Ahem, I've never felt prouder to have obtained such a terribly low score. =) No wonder I'm still single, anyone intellectually inferior in my presence would feel so ... intellectually inferior. I wouldn't blame them for being intimidated by my English proficiency and quick wit. (Note to reader(s), please take with a fistful of salt). ;)

Well, let's have a quiz-filled day today!

You Are An Invisible Ex

You're so over your ex, you hardly even remember you have an ex
You prefer leave all of the baggage behind you - far, far behind
As they say, indifference is the opposite of love!


Your Birthdate: July 25

You excel at anything difficult or high tech.
In other words, you're a total (brilliant) geek.
It's difficult for you to find people worth spending time with.
Which is probably why you'll take over the world with your evil robots!

Your strength: Your unfailing logic

Your weakness: Loving machines more than people

Your power color: Tan

Your power symbol: Pi

Your power month: July

Darn it! This quiz uncovered my dastardly plot of taking over the world with my legion of nanobots (think the smoke monster on Lost). Next, how scary am I?

You Are Scary

You even scare scary people sometimes!
How Scary Are You?

Muahahahahaha! You should read the comment I left at someone's blog last night. This guest blogger was writing some rubbish about preparing 'Spiced Kittens'. And my somewhat disturbing comment was asking about effective methods of rendering them lifeless. I could lead you to that comment, just don't reveal my 'identity'. Then again, if I was so paranoid, would I have left my blog url there? *g* Here it is: I am Shhh (#4). Re-reading it, I think I scared myself! I sounded like I was serious and interested in preparing said dish. I hope the SPCA (phew, none here in my State) don't come knocking at my door, expecting to see skinned cats and kittens hanging from the ceiling. Naah, I couldn't do that...imagine the stench and the flies. I'd rather do that in a chilled room with a sterile environment. ;)


What Your Face Says

At first glance, people see you as driven and ambitious.

Overall, your true self is engaging and outgoing.

With friends, you seem logical, detached, and a bit manipulative.

In love, you seem mysterious and interesting.

In stressful situations, you seem cheerful and optimistic.

Notice how it says, "You seem". That's right. I look...it doesn't mean that I am. In stressful situations, I seem cheerful and optimistic. Deep down, I am plotting on going postal, shooting those responsible for making me all stressed out in the first place. Hmmm, good thing I don't reveal my identity here...oops, maybe I shouldn't have linked to my other blogs. Hmmm... and I scored a 3 in the Stupidity test? I think that's where the 3 comes in. D'oh. Heh heh.


Guys Like That You're Sensitive

And not in that "cry at a drop of a hat" sort of way.
You just get most guys - even if you're not trying to.
Guys find it is easy to confide in you and tell you their secrets.
No wonder you tend to get close quickly in relationships!
What Do Guys Like About You?

Okay, that was my last quiz. Have a good day! =)

No comments: