Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all my accidental Chinese visitors a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year. May the Year of the Dog be a barking success for you, with happiness up to the woof.

*cringe* Okay, I'll stop doing that now.

Mum tried out the ice shaver yesterday, while I was in my room, sweating while ironing the laundry. Yes, the volcano erupted and I had to appease the Goddess of the Household. I sacrificed my sweat (now I am itching, even after a shower and ointment applications).

Will be waking up at 9am tomorrow, eating a breakfast of baked beans and hot dogs. I can't remember the last time I had breakfast. I think it was Dec 8th. I had to go to campus to see the coordinator. Wait...it was later. I remember waking up to see the Golden Globes. I had breakfast then too. Heh...

Tomorrow I'll take pix of the 'ais kacang'. And an orange or two. *s*

Take care, all! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

No comments: