Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Flavour of The Fourth Quarter

I will update this within 20 hours. Nothing much happened today. Mum squealed-screamed in the kitchen before lunch, she hadn't seen a squirming earthworm on the kitchen floor. We have NO idea where that came from.

Bro called almost two hours ago, at 12:14am, he thought we might have called him earlier. He had been carrying a heavy box and hadn't seen a hole in the ground. Twisted his ankle. Mum told him to eat some painkillers. I figure, why not just go to the hospital?

Had written e-mail to Ty the day before, saying that it would be my last to him after his igtnoring me on MSN Messenger. I made myself visible when I saw him online, but I didn't say 'Hi'. I gave him a choice. When he opted to go offline, that just made me irritated and angry. After all those daily chats and e-mails, this is the treatment I get? I said in the e-mail that I didn't even want a discussion anymore. It was over and I didn't think we could even be friends.

Two hours ago, he replies. In the e-mail, he responded that he was on a break at work and that his PC was busted since last week. He said he would be going to the library to get online and that he would contact me within one or two days. He said that he didn't want me to not write or chat with him anymore.

I can't help but wonder, if I hadn't e-mailed him, would he have had the decency to write back? I doubt it. I think he may have been happy with the fact that I would always be there, for him to talk to if the mood struck him. Well, he underestimated me. Nobody treats me like that. I don't like people who give me grief. I stay clear of people like that. I'm no sucker for punishment. After those 'whirlwind' three months, I do feel like the 'Flavour of the Fourth Quarter'. Past my expiry date and ready for the dumpsite.

Oh, looks like I've written what I planned to write tomorrow. Hehehe. Silly me.

Okay, sleeping early tonight because I want to be up by 9am to catch the live telecast of the Golden Globes! =)

Take care all!

No comments: