Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Using the rays of the setting sun

Yesterday was a state public holiday, so I'll be seeing that manager tomorrow morning (hopefully it's after lunch because I want to watch the Oscars!). Anyways, I decided to feed some mosquitoes today. I was clicking away at the phalaenopses, but the lighting wasn't great. Too dark. Then, I spotted this lovely maroon orchid. Don't know the name, but it sure has a lovely shade of maroon. I had to suspend the pot using the branches of the anona plant just so I could use the setting sun to my benefit. Unfortunately, the background leaves much to be desired. I have more shots, but they too were marred by the background - bicycle tyres, the rear wheel of Dad's car, etc.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: