Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

No power

Yes, I accidentally deleted all my text and pix when I highlighted all and tried to justify. Arrghh! Too bad, I'm not going to post what I erased, as I can't remember everything (post-Puzzler numbness). Took these two pix some days ago. I was thinking of sending the pic of the Periwinkle to Interfacelift, but on second thought, I don't think it can cut it as wallpaper. Ugh...I take pix and they don't turn out as well as I'd hoped. I guess I'll have to keep clicking away. There should be a gem one day.

About the 'No Power' heading. I finally read the piece of paper that had been laying on the coffeetable for days. It was a notice from the power company (Tenaga Nasional Berhad - TNB), stating that there would be a power outage from the 21st to the 22nd of March 2006 between 9:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Perhaps it was good that I decided to stop obsessing about Puzzler, or I would be bouncing off the walls out of frustration. Perhaps if I'm lucky, the leader's PC will fizzle out and die an agonising death and they wouldn't be able to fix it until after the game ends. *evil grin* And that's not even the worst that I can think of - think fatal bout of bird flu! *evil grin coupled with maniacal laugh*

That's what playing Puzzler 24/7 will do to you.

Ugh, how will I find out if I won the phone? Wonder if they'll publish the results before 9:30am.

Bye all, and keep your fingers and toes crossed for me (if you can't register at all4grabs.com).
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: