Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

still playing that game

Yes, I am still alive. But barely. However, I am now #2 in the rankings and my scheme to pad my score just enough to deter #3 from thinking of catching up (so far) has succeeded. She'd have to play 300 games to get to my level. Or she could just sign 10 people up. I hope she doesn't have a busload of volunteers who would be happy to sign up. Still can't help wonder if it's dogged determination or plain ol' "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder" that's keeping me awake, playing this game til my eyes stopped focusing.

Did a cute little quiz (I was hoping I'd be a polar bear cub).


You Are A: Duckling!

DucklingThe cutest of the cute, these baby ducks are often spotted in the spring following closely behind their mother. As a duckling you will grow up quickly, becoming one of the adult ducks seen commonly in ponds and streams. Playful and timid, charming and vulnerable, ducklings are nature's very definition of innocence.

You were almost a: Frog or a Duck
You are least like a: Groundhog or a MonkeyWhat Cute Animal Are You?

That's all for now. I'll let you know in May (when the game expires) if I won anything. Please be patient with the updates. Take care all.

No comments: