Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The photo that I had wanted to take

Just for the record, I had first planned to wake up at 6am. But I checked Yahoo Weather to see what time was the sunrise and it wasn't going to be until 7:20am. So I reset the two alarms. Funnily enough, my brain decided to tell my eyes to open at 6am SHARP. I scare myself sometimes with my abilities. If only I knew how to harness my brain power, imagine the things I could accomplish!! *grin*

I went back to sleep until 7:10am. I looked out my window and saw that it was cloudy. It was back to bed for me. =) By the time I went out into the garden at 11:30am, the little fern was under the shade of the durian tree. I need to use the powers of Photoshop to enhance this pic.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: