Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Thank you

I don't know if the person who put me as their referrer yesterday came from this site, the forum, or the bulletin on Friendster. Either way, I'd like to show my gratitude by saying a HUGE thank you. In fact, I have half a mind to send something over to the person involved. I might be second, but every little bit counts.

As soon as my score increased, it prompted the leader to play a lot more. *evil grin* Perhaps I shouldn't play at all. A pretense at 'giving up'. But I do fret that it will give the leader more time to increase her lead.

And in other news, because I get referral points for the other games as well (eventhough I don't play them at all), I might be in the running for a 3-day membership at Fitness First (which I doubt has an outlet in my small town). I know I'm not going to travel all the way to KL for a three-day fitness programme. Anyways, my first friend to sign up has claimed first dibs on that if I get it. Thank you, Hidayah for signing up without hesitation.

There's also one game where they're giving away RM60 haircuts to the top 20 players. Again, I'd have to travel to have that done. The three sample photos show hair dyed blonde....hmmm, that's a tad too extreme for my tastes. Well, no worries, as most of these games end on the 1st of May. A lot could happen. I could get 45 people to sign up and totally demolish the current leader. Hmmm...

That's it for now. Need to get up early to have my shower before the power goes out, though my waking up at 9:20am this morning saw the power going out only at 11am! Tsk! At least the power went back up at 6pm, 30 minutes earlier than scheduled. If it's the same tomorrow, I'd be able to watch American Idol live. *grin*

No comments: