Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Offline for three days

Four days ago, it was raining with a vengeance. Really cold, and the water in the drains rose. I took some pix of that, unfortunately, with my xD picture card non-functional, it'll take a little more hassle to upload the pix. Think cables.

A day later, well...more like after 2:30am, I suddenly had probs getting online. The next morning, the reason was clear. One or more individuals had cut off a length of telephone cable (yes, the one strung between the telephone poles). Stolen. Most probably by drug addicts.

That said, one can only imagine that drug addicts prowl the neighbourhood after 2am, looking for stuff to steal and sell. What happened to that pack of stray dogs? If they were around, nobody would be stealing stuff (like my dad's sandals!!) in the middle of the night.


Here's a shoutout to David, who says he'll try to be regular reader #2. ;) I'll try not to disappoint.

Take care and here's a little something from me.

Merry Christmas/God Jul/Buon Natale/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!


No comments: