Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Lovely rainy day and I'm feeling blah


Hair still looks Jennifer Aniston-y. I guess I'm fine as long as I don't pass any mirrors. Just kidding! It's not that bad. I just don't like being tricked like that. She practically did it behind my back! The hairstylist asked her for the preferred length of the hair that was behind my back. How could I see? Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky!!

Did this nerdy quiz thingy. Glad to see that I'm just a Mid-rank Nerd. I always knew I wasn't a full-fledged one. Just because I look like one doesn't mean that I am, so there!

I am nerdier than 79% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

21% scored higher (more nerdy), and
79% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

Mid-Level Nerd. Wow, it takes a lot of hard nerdy practice to reach this level.


The neighbours' chickens are crowing and it's almost 3pm. Stupid roosters, just because it's their year, they think they can crow whenever they like. Just they wait. It's less than two months before the start of the Year of the Dog. Hmmm, a whole year of dogs barking. Don't mind me right now, I'm just rambling.

I'm wondering when my friends, Dora and Bob a.k.a Plan_B are going to make their first post. It'll be great when they do. I just want them to know that they're always welcome to post if/when the inclination hits them. Work has a way of killing the mood.

That's it from me. Take care, all!

Thought I'd take another quiz:


My computer geek score is greater than 69% of all people in the world! How do you compare? Click here to find out!

===============================================================

Overall, you scored as follows:

31% scored higher (more computer geeky),
0% scored the same, and
69% scored lower (less geeky).

Compared to those in the same age group as you:

44% scored higher (more computer geeky),
1% scored the same, and
55% scored lower (less geeky).

What does this mean? Your computer geekiness is:

Low Ranking Computer Geek. Definitely a Computer Geek, but low in the computer geek social structure.

The average score for the gals is 38, while the guy average is 56.

==============================================================
I KNEW I wasn't much of one. =) But look, the average score for females is 38! And I scored higher that the male average as well...hmm.

3 comments:

xazaru said...

"Mid-Level Nerd. Wow, it takes a lot of hard nerdy practice to reach this level"

nerdy practice? u need practice(s) to become a nerd??

whoa...

who in the world lah cook up all this "interesting" tests!

hehe

:P

Tigrrr said...

Heh...people with TOO much time in their hands! Better this than the ones at Quizilla. Amateurs. I don't think I ever did any of those quizzes.

Hurt my shoulder, mum just helped urut it for me. Took one Ponstan for good measure.

It's stopped raining,I should go out and scout for pix in the garden.

xazaru said...

yeah, take alot of after-rain pics.

snap...snap...

hey tigrr, about the shoulder thing, get well soon.