Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Here comes the rain again

Rained this morning, it was so nice and cosy, and gloomy. Unfortunately for several hundred people in Terengganu, Kedah, Kelantah and Perlis, the rain was not welcomed. They had to evacuate when the water level rose and stay at schools which became temporary evacuation centres.

While surfing sites, I came across www.Pandora.com. It's something like Launchcast (you have your own station and you can opt to like or loathe a track being played). The best thing about this is that you can
fill in the name of the artist or track and they will select songs that are similar in structure, melodies, genre. I chose Dido and got selections from Amy Grant, Annie, Morcheeba, etc. They give you a four - five song sample and then ask you to register. It's free, and the ads are on the site. You don't hear the ads like you do on Launchcast (between songs). So many new bands I never would have listened to before. And for each song or artiste that you look up, they become stations. I have a Dido station, a James Blunt Station. Going to look up Duran Duran now. Starting with Duran Duran's "I Don't Want Your Love". Hmmm, now it's "Weird Science" by Oingo Boingo. Next is "Desire" by Gene Loves Jezebel. Maybe I'll try Nik Kershaw. No such luck. Strange, it said it couldn't find Nik Kershaw and now there's a Nik Kershaw Station. Not that I'm complaining. Hmmm, who's Matthew Sweet?

I also like Free Video Codes. You can search for your fav. videos and add the code to your website, blog, friendster page, etc. I had fun watching Weird Al Yankovic's mad videos. I love "You Don't Love Me Anymore". I have a video on Friendster. Not putting one up here because I don't want to bore any one who visits more than once. *grin*

Take care, all!

No comments: