Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Lovely cloudy days


It was drizzling and I thought, why not take a few pix? I know, the powerlines spoil the shot. What can I do?

Here's one of my Dad's orchids. They have been blooming for days, so there are spots in the flowers. Hence the reason I didn't take a close-up pic of them. Didn't want the imperfections to show up.



I took two pix of the whole pot. I'll save you the boredom of looking at those. Then there's the raindrop shot. =)

I think I'll go take some more pix. =) I hope the mosquitoes aren't biting.

Update!
Got bitten by a mosquito. Found some bees hovering over some flowers (don't know what kind of flowers).

Took a pic of orchid roots. Those roots really crawl all over the place. I wanted to sound witty, but I don't think I could say, "These roots were made for walking."


I've been looking at those stats and so far (ha, a pun!), the farthest visitor lives 14,930km away. Wonder how far Fargo is (incidentally, the airport code for Fargo is FAR!)? I am SO hungry. It'll be a few hours yet til Simon IMs me about what he had for dinner. Wait, he already told me yesterday. He planned ahead. Simon has got to be the only person I talk food with. It's funny we haven't swapped recipes yet. Oh yeah, I know why. I don't cook. Tee hee hee...

Must find food....

BTW, shoulder/back feels better now. Ponstan kicked in about 30mins later. The ointment mum used is that deep heating rub thingy that makes the area warm, then cool. Or is it the other way around? I don't remember. Pain is gone and so is the cool/warm sensation.

No comments: