Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Carrier Man Can...

I remember hearing that tagline on the radio way back in the 80s. This is a shot of the back of the a/c unit. Don't know if this would have been a better shot for the 'Metallic' challenge at PhotoFriday. Oh well, I participate for the fun of it. I hope to be more 'adventurous' next time, leaving no stone unturned.

Another day of no electricity scheduled for tomorrow. Arrgh!! I think I'll try spending time on the floor of my bathroom. It's clean and dry (Mum says it's dusty, but I told her that dust is not a problem for me). So, the sweat starts from 9:30am and hopefully ends at 6pm (half-an-hour earlier than scheduled).

Played more Puzzler the other day and noticed that the names of the two players that had the fishy scores had been taken off the list of top scorers. That would have been #1 and #4. Last night, I was playing again and noticed the leader playing as well. After one 2-minute game (scores are supposed to increase by 500 or 1,000 points), I noticed that the leader gained 19,000 points! Well, you can bet that I contacted the all4grabs people. Don't know if they are going to take any action against this player. In my message to them, I said that I didn't like winning this way (by getting them banned) but it was unfair that they cheated while I played day and night like a crazy person. How do these people cheat? Well, someone told me that they get their friends to play under their account. That means there could be five or more people playing under one account and accumulating a crazy amount of points in no time at all. No, nobody is allowed to cheat while I'm playing. And don't think they can get by me. I REMEMBER scores. I remember that 'sengkok' has 423900 points and hasn't played for days/a week. *double-checks list* Yes, more proof that I can remember trivial things such as these. I really do need to get a boyfriend! *grin*

I got e-mail from the Mystery Shopping people yesterday and they reviewed my evaluation. They said it was a 'Very Good observation and evaluation'. Ahem. Alas, I don't think there are many assignments for a small town like mine. And there will be instances were I can't evaluate a site due to the fact that friends will be working there. Oh well, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Take care all and here's a little pic I took today.


No comments: