Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

By Jove, I think I've got it!

I sent in three photos to Interfacelift yesterday evening and one of them was chosen. It was a very quick selection. Since the normal photos that I take are nothing to shout about (the keyboard, for example), I've come to realize that the only way to get my photo selected is to make sure that the subject is not available in the West. They chose my Papaya Leaves, and now they have chosen my Passionfruit flower pic! =)

I've been looking all over my garden for inspiration. I don't think they're into orchids much. And I'm not too sure what they'll think of a soursop fruit. I haven't submitted the soursop leaves (the one with the bright blue sky as the backdrop) because it might be perceived as a copycat shot of the oak leaf. Anyways, yaay for me. All that sacrificing my blood to the bloodthirsty mosquitoes was worth it. And my dad told me off for going there, where the mosquitoes are most concentrated.

That's it from me. To the browsers from Interfacelift, welcome. To the people from photofriday who might be curious enough to venture away from the submitted link, welcome. To my semi-regular readers, a bigger welcome for being so patient after several days of silence. =) Take care, all!

No comments: