Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Update on previous post


I did a little background check on the grandfather's name. There is a listing for that name and the location is where he said it would be. I had asked for his grandfather's age in an earlier conversation (just small talk, I wasn't writing anything down) and it matched the info. Could it be possible that he could still be lying about the pic and the rest is true?

I am at a loss. I do enjoy the friendly, flirty conversation and if I was wrong to jump to conclusions...I'd hate to be the one to crawl back and apologize. I know, pride shouldn't come before a friendship. But I don't want to do that on the basis of one photo. I want more pix. Then I'll apologize.

I'll see if he leaves a message tonight. But if he does, what should I say? "Thanks"? I know not to ask for another pic. Heh.

Only time will tell.

Update at 9:48pm - He was online for a few seconds (or he could have just gone 'invisible'). I guess that's the end of it then. The pic is here*. So, what do you think? I have to admit that seeing it a few times increases the sleaze factor. Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just paranoid. I usually take everything I read with a fistful of salt. Do you think I overreacted? I was just floored that he'd actually say he'd stop chatting with me.

* Update (25th April 2006): Since losing my Yahoo ID to a phishing scam, some links and photos are no longer accessible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments: