Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Friday, September 23, 2005

Lost, Season 2 Episode 1


Figured I'd update since I got sick of looking at 'Dead Gecko In The Bathroom'. Heh. Where's that Plan_B fellow? I was hoping somebody else would keep this alive.

Anyways, Lost premiered on US tv on the 21st. I suddenly remembered and managed to d/l it just now. All I can say is 'Whoa!' My goosepimples were up 80% of the time. It's so nice not having to watch another repeat on Astro. Gosh knows when it'll finally arrive here. My Dad noticed me watching on my laptop (dubbed Keanu), and said, "Not fair!"

It didn't help when I kept exclaiming, "Ooohh...!" and "Oh!" while he was watching TV nearby.

Jack's flashback episode, this one. We see how he first met Sara, the woman he was marrying in the first season. Did he marry her in that episode? I forget. I remember him giving an impromptu wedding vow.

Should I give out a spoiler? I'm good, I'll just confirm that everytime something is revealed, more mysteries abound. They descend into the hatch, meet somebody that Jack met in his flashback (that fellow told Jack that he was going to participate in a race around the world). How did he end up there? The inside of the hatch door was emblazoned with the word, 'Quarantine'. Woooo....

Oops, just revealed more than I was supposed to! My bad. *eg* Can't wait til next week. :)

* Ran out of nice 'raindrops on leaves' shots, so don't blame me for using a lousy pic with TOO many raindrops. No time/too lazy to crop.

No comments: