Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I'm back...

after an arduous nine-hour bus journey from KL. Apparently, the public holiday (the Agong's birthday) is the cue for everybody to drive to the hills and jam up the highways. One extra hour for my butt to go numb.

I don't think I'll condense the six days' worth of 'happenings' in one post. I'll start at the beginning (if I can remember the details). When I have been well-rested enough to post, without being pestered by nephews who want to use my laptop as an expensive tool to play online games. They already have their Gameboy Advance and Cartoon Network/Disney Channel/Nickelodeon to keep them company.

It's off to bed for me. Will update later. With photos. Oh, must transfer them first.

No comments: