Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Was awakened at 8:30am

...by my mother who brought the newspaper in to show me the picture and accompanying article about the Habib Jewels contest results.

You may access the article here. Please be warned that I don't look that great in the photo, but I do look better than some people in there. *evil grin* I DO have a fringe, it's just not apparent in the pic. And I WAS wearing some make-up.

Sorry for the delay in updating. Was hounded by nephews all day, being pestered to let them use my laptop to play games.

2 comments:

xazaru said...

"but I do look better than some people in there"

you definately were better !!!

hihihihi

Tigrrr said...

hehehe...so jahat horr? If she were some curvy 25yo, then dielah me.