Shashinki.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Still alive

Yes, I am! I've just been busy helping out as admin in a Flickr Group called 'Challenge You'. It's fun. I'll only use my photos when a challenge is close to expiring or I just want a challenge to begin. *grin* Anyways, I wanted to recap something that happened months ago.

Just before going to that Habib Jewels store for the prize-giving ceremony, I spent time at another jewellery store at Ampang Point. Hmmm, I can't quite remember what it was called. Was it Lazio? Whatever...I went there to waste some time and this young salesman attended to me. I did explain to him that I was just browsing because I was going off to Habib Jewels later. So I looked at all the chains, pendants, rings, earrings...and then I came to a display that had cartoon characters, such as Sylvester the Cat, Hello Kitty, etc. "We also have Twisties!" said the enthusiastic salesman. I thought, "Eh? Twisties? Isn't that the snack?" I saw what he meant. But I'll only reveal to you what he was referring to after I tell you that I went to the Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow 2006.

As my aunt decided to wait outside, my uncle and I rushed through the exhibits. But not such in a rush that I spotted 'Twisties'. Hehehe...


End of my mini post. At least it's something, yeah? Oh, and I won't know the results of my interview until Sept 19th. *fingers crossed* Posted by Picasa

No comments: